Ponds Evening Soothe Wipes Review

I'm reviewing this wipe because I used it for a long time before switching over to the Josie Maran wipes. This product is wonderful and does not react to my sensitive skin at all! It removed all my makeup, even waterproof stuff. It doesn't have a fragrance, which I like. I've heard people say some wipes sting them but I haven't had any experience like that with these. I was a bit worried at first because it has white tea in it, I wasn't sure how that would react to my skin, but nothing happened.
I wouldn't have switched to the Josie Maran wipes if I lived in the US. Unfortunately, Canada doesn't carry this product yet so I had to make the switch. You can buy these wipes at CVS and Walgreens.

Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes
Check them out online at ponds.com
(I think they're roughly from $6-9)

0 comments:

Post a Comment