Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes Review

So I wanted to review this product because everytime I buy it at Sephora the cashiers ask me if I like it. It seems people want to try it but aren't sure it works or is worth the money.
I have pretty sensitive skin that reacts to everything. I've heard horror stories about makeup wipes that sting!
I was a bit skeptical about this wipe only because it had fragrance in it (an orange-y smell) I thought my skin might not like it. I was previously using Ponds Evening Soothe  which is cheaper and is wonderful but only sold in the US. Canada has yet to catch on to this product. So while I wait a million years, I decided to try the Josie Maran wipe. It is really good! My skin did not react to it and the smell is actually nice. It removes all my makeup, even waterproof liquid liner and mascara! Also works great on glitter (but glitter will always hang around regardless of the remover being used). I have no bad things to say about it and I've been using it for over six months.

Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes
Buy it at Sephora for $15


0 comments:

Post a Comment