MAC Marilyn Monroe Launch+Lipsticks




Just returned from the MAC Marilyn Monroe launch in Toronto.

I left my camera at home (and it was very crowded) so I wasn't able to take any photos of the pretty store!

The line is slightly more expensive than regular MAC products. I bought two lipsticks, Pure Zen and Love Goddess. They were $20 CAD each.







Pure Zen is a Cremesheen finish. It is almost like a base for the lips, which is what I've been looking for everywhere. I will try it with lipgloss on top and see if it does act as a base and report back.

Love Goddess is a Satin finish. It is similar to Impassioned but more muted. It's a pinky red with hints of purple in it. The MAC ladies also added Pfft! Dazzleglass on top of Love Goddess. It is absolutely brilliant!



Swatches of Pure Zen & Love Goddess on Lips


Flash On
Top: Pure Zen
Bottom: Love Goddess




Flash Off

Top: Pure Zen
Bottom: Love Goddess



Love Goddess with Pfft! Dazzleglass

0 comments:

Post a Comment