Easy Nutella Vanilla Cake



My friend's roommate once made a Nutella vanilla cake and it was really good!
I love to bake and made one myself. But I'm writing the easy recipe here for you guys that don't like to spend a lot of time on baking.

What You'll Need: 

1 box of Vanilla cake (Duncan Hines, Betty Crocker etc)
Nutella for filling
Vanilla frosting (I like Betty Crocker)
Colourful sprinkles
Baking pan

How to put it together:

Follow the instructions on the cake box and spread a medium-thin layer (enough to fill the bottom and a little bit more) of cake batter on the pan. Next grab the Nutella and with a knife or spoon, spread it on top of the cake layer. You can spread it on thickly or however you like. Then put the rest of the cake batter on top of that Nutella layer.
When the cake has been baked and it is slightly cool, spread the vanilla frosting on top of it and add the sprinkles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment