Peach-Coral Lips

Peach and coral lipstick or lipgloss is a basic must-have all year round.
They come around time and time again, generally in different tones, but I have kept mine for a long time and they work with any season.

Why Peach and Coral?

I know whenever you think of peach or coral, you see orange or brightness in your head. But finding the right shade and tone goes a long way. Peach and coral brighten your face without too much effort (eyeshadows, blush etc..). You can still do a daytime smokey eye and use blush, along with peach and coral lipsticks or glosses. I've compiled a few that I really like and I think you'll like them too!

My Two Go-To Colours:


Mac Cremesheen Glass in Richer, Lusher



Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Cut a Caper


More Affordable Brands: (that are really good!)

I have also been looking around for other tones and finishes from different brands (affordable brands that can match up to higher end brands).

CoverGirl Queen Collection in South Beach Sand



CoverGirl Rapture Lipperfection Lipcolor



Revlon Papaya ColorBurst Lipgloss




Revlon Coral Reef Super Lustrous Lipgloss



The One I Have My Eye On:



YSL #13 Peach Passion


Where to Find the Products Shown:

Mac Cosmetics
CoverGirl + Revlon in any drugstore
YSL can be found at Sephora

If you guys tried these out comment below and let me know what you thought!


0 comments:

Post a Comment