Work Shoes (interview shoes)

So I did a post on work wear and in it I mentioned flats (and wedges!). A lot of people, like myself, think that flats are ugly and boring. But there are tons of styles out there, so don't settle for the plain black or brown flats that everyone has - and generally dislike.

I've found a few cute and appropriate flats and wedges that you can wear to work and/or interviews.



 The Inspirations 




Lovely People Anita Slingback Flats
** they also come in beige and black




See by Chloe T-Strap Flats


Printed Oxfords


Dressy "Moccasins"




Super Comfortable Wedges by Guess

If you're like me and you enjoy "sky high" wedges or heels then you should try wedges by Guess. Guess always makes comfortable shoes. I own quite a few pairs by Guess and I'm always impressed with them.



0 comments:

Post a Comment