Stella Artois Pop Up Shoppe In Toronto

Stella Artois and GotStyle opened up a pop up shop for Father's Day in downtown Toronto. The shop closes today (June 15, 2014). 
At the pop up shop you could buy a Stella chalice and engrave it for around $11. There were other items for sale as well. 

I went to check out the shop with my parents because I wanted the chalice engraved. You can also get free beer and cheese! I don't drink but my parents each got a cold beer on a chalice (they stamp your hand in line). The shop wasn't busy and the sales associates weren't very attentive. I wasn't too impressed with it but I did get my engraved chalice after running after one associate and then bothering the engraver. 
I expected more from Stella since they did open up a pop up shop for a week or two (I forget). 
I was very happy with my engraved chalice though! It was very well done!

Final verdict; Engraving lady made me very happy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment