The Carrie Diaries Silver Eye Makeup Inspiration

Lately I've been obsessed with The Carrie Diaries, mostly for the retro fashion! I've discovered I'm an eighties chick; all the bright colours, prints, bags, shoes...
On the second season opener she had on this silver-y eye makeup that I loved but can't find online anywhere. Hers was a night time look so I decided to make a day time look! 

I found this picture from the show but this isn't the makeup I'm referring to above. 


And my inspired makeup..



Products used:

Silver eyeshadow: it's on a palette by Elf.
Silver eyeliner on the corners: Hard Candy.
Mac Paradisco eyeshadow on the crease.
Mac Tete-a-tint eyeshadow on the outer corner.
L'Oreal black eyeliner.
Brown eyeliner on the bottom : Essence. 
White eyeliner on the waterline: Annabelle.
Lipgloss: Rimmel London Pink Pop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment