Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Lip Tar Swatches and Review

My friend noticed this brand at Sephora recently and fell in love with it. I went over to see what it was about as she is an avid Mac lover. She showed me these Lip Tars. I love the packaging and the colours but do not like their advertising! They say they are vegan (supposed translation: good for you) but use chemicals like Propylene Carbonate and Mica amongst others. They say they are cruelty free, well no wonder, animals could react horribly to these things too!

I have pretty bad chapped lips that peel and peel often and have been on the hunt for organic lip balms for awhile. That is usually my main concern nowadays. My friend hasn't reacted to it and likes the pigments so far!



They look amazing on her but I don't think I'll be trying them myself. If you guys try these and nothing funny happens (like dryness or peeling) let me know below!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment